For our office in: Milan (IT), Villach (AT) or Portogruaro (IT)
- Extension, integration and adaptation into the Magento environment, both in customer-specific projects and in our standard developments
- Coordination with customers and our internal development team.
- 4+ years experience with PHP and Magento development: framework architecture, hierarchy, modules, EAV structure, ORM, configurations
- Experience in the development of Magento modules such as integration into ERP systems, payment systems, import / export of units (e.g., products, customers, orders)
- Experience in creating and using the web service SOAP in the Magento environment
- Accurate knowledge of OOP paradigm, MVC and key design elements
Knowledge of the Zend Framework 1.12
- Optimal competence with relational databases (MySQL)
- Work based on agile software development (Scrum) principles
- Ensuring quality through automatic and manual tests
- Very good knowledge of English; German and Italian knowledge are an advantage
- Independent working method, competent appearance, decision-making, willingness to travel
- Driver’s license B
A permanent position in a small, dynamic, multinational company with a friendly, passionate and modern working atmosphere.
The chance to work on the company’s growth and to further develop your team.
Interesting salary matching your qualifications and responsibilities.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the field of services in automatic data processing and information technology.